I'm a senior. Where do I start?
- The first thing you need to do is select the session you want. We offer five different sessions which are described on the "Sessions" page.
- Call our studio to set up your appointment. (716.338.9888) Please choose your session before you call.
What is a minimum purchase?
- Instead of charging a "sitting fee" and offering packages that might include products that you don't want, Click Photo Studios uses a minimum purchase price. For example, the traditional session has a $149 minimum purchase. This means that when your picture is taken, you'll pay $149 on the day of your session. You'll then be able to go online to view your portraits, and use that $149 to purchase whatever you want.
Once I pay the minimum purchase, what can I get?
- It is totally up to you! We offer prints in all sizes, keychains, wall prints, prints mounted on wood, iPhone cases, etc.
What do I need to bring with me?
- A Comb or a Brush...this is VERY important.
- ALL boys need to wear a white undershirt to the studio. The first pictures we will take are the pictures in a tuxedo. If you don't have a white undershirt, you can not wear our tuxedos.
- Girls should arrive at our studio wearing a tank top/button down shirt, or something that can easily show your shoulders. The first pictures we will take are the yearbook photos in the formal drape. We strongly recommend that girls wear a necklace of some sort for their formal picture.
- Bring casual outfits if you session includes them. If you want to bring a few different outfits, we can help you choose what looks best.
- Bring props like band instruments, sporting gear, helmets, etc. Bring things that represent who you are.
What should I wear?
- Wear something that makes you feel comfortable, and matches the style of portraits you want. If you want your portrait taken with a skate board or electric guitar, then jeans and a t-shirt work well. If you are having your picture taken with sporting equipment, then a uniform might work. It's completely up to you.
Do you have any suggestions to make my pictures look amazing?
- Please bring a comb or a brush.
- Make sure your clothes are wrinkle-free.
- Girls should wear a little "extra" makeup, like it's a nice evening out.
- Don't stress! We realize that most people do not enjoy getting their picture taken, but we promise to make it a fun and relaxed experience!
When do I get my picture taken?
- All senior portraits are taken between July 1st, and Sept. 15th. To insure your picture appears in the yearbook, we need to deliver it to your school by the 15th. There can be no exceptions. The sooner you call, the more flexibility you will have in scheduling your photo session. As you can imagine, the appointments in late August fill up fast. If you wait too long to schedule, there may be a chance that all appointments will be filled.
Still have questions? Give us a call at 716.338.9888 or stop into our studio in the plaza across from Sam's Club on Fairmount.